CLAIMSPACE is a company dedicated to developing a platform for processes management (claims, complaints, clarifications, and others related). It has been decided to implement an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001 to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
The Top Management is aware that the information is a highly valued asset that requires suitable protection.
The information security principles are established as follows:
- The protection of personal data and privacy.
- The safeguarding of the organisation's records.
- The protection of intellectual property rights.
- The education and training for information security.
- The registration of security incidences.
- The business continuity management.
The above is achieved through the Information Security Management System, and the following commitments are made:
- To develop services and products in compliance with legal requirements.
- To establish and comply with the contractual requirements with third parties.
- Prevention of threats and detection of vulnerabilities through the development of processes and the establishment of contractual agreements with specialized vendors.
- Business continuity management, through continuity plans.
- Establishment of the consequences in the case of security policy violations, which will be reflected in the contracts signed with the interested parties.
- To act at all times within the strictest professional ethics.
- To take into account the Continous Improvement as a paramount compromise to be followed by Claimspace.